We met my dad for lunch, then hung out at the park with him for a while.
I love this picture. It's very "Abbie."
Rachel's fiancee, Josh, tried to impress us with his domesticity by making us waffles one morning.It totally worked.
And here is Abbie with her cousin Sara (actually, my cousin, even though I'm old as dirt.) They were inseparable this past week. Abbie tried to hide Sara in my mom's closet, so that she could stay with us. On our last day, they fixed their hair identically and wore almost identical outfits. No-one could tell them apart.To my family - I had a great week! Thank you so much for all the meals, the entertainment, the chasing after Lucy when I was too exhausted to do it anymore, the only laughing a little bit when Lucy showed her most, ahem, intense colors, the love and attention you showered on the girls and on me. I love you all so much! Nothing is as soothing to my spirit as sitting around watching you interact, and admiring you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment