We really had a busy week, but it was all a ton of fun. Here are the girls at a park with their Grandma.
We went swimming in my aunt Margaret's swanky pool. Here is Lucy looking at my cousin Ryan with adoration. Ryan introduced me to his girlfriend as his "Aunt." I felt about a million years old. Thanks, Ry.
We went to the zoo even though it was raining buckets. Miraculously, the rain stopped as soon as we got there. Lucy insisted on wearing her rain poncho anyway.Look how big these kids are. These are my "little" cousins. The babies of the bunch. How did this happen?

Uh-oh. I'm sorry, Chris. They made me do it.
I doubt the girls will ever grow enough to hit the "Ben Roethisburger" marker. (I bet I spelled that wrong, even though it is right there in the picture above. Oh well.)
No comments:
Post a Comment