

Behold the power of the exersaucer!!! Vanessa, I can't thank you enough for lending this to us! It wasn't in our house five minutes before Abbie was sqawking to be put in it, and she wasn't in it four seconds before she stood up and remained standing while playing with the yellow duck! The physical therapist recommended this to us, and boy! was he right. She spent a good half an hour in there (about 20 minutes longer than we've been able to get her to sit upright at one time before), and was spinning herself around by the end.
To everyone who last saw Abbie in the week following her operation -- can you believe these pictures??? I can hardly believe them myself.
Miracle? I couldn't say for sure, but from this end it's looking suspicious.
2 comments:
Becca,
That is AWESOME and AMAZING to see!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Becky
Becca - this is so wonderful to see! Keep posting the progress for us!!!
Love,
kelli
Post a Comment