......I am so thankful for family. Uncle Mike, Colleen and Aunt Patty showed up here last night, and today they packed up the entire house in one fell swoop. And more re-enforcements are at this moment on the way to help with the unpacking!
.....I felt so guilty as I carried my sweet baby up to her crib, as she teasingly pointed out her "stinky feet," knowing that tomorrow she will be so upset to find herself back at the hospital. This poor baby, who is beginning to really recover from her last surgery, only to be hurt again tomorrow. This surgery is such a little thing, and I have been calm about it all week. But tonight, watching her giggle without any worries, it just feels like it is too much -- too much to yet again starve her all day and then end it by terrifying and hurting her. We have to do it, we would be bad parents if we didn't, but I just wish it didn't feel like we are bad parents because we do.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment