Abbie had her first PT session at home this morning, and it went really well. She was still pretty suspicious of the guy, but he was able to evaluate her and show me some excersises to do with her. We'll meet with him again later this week, but after testing her reflexes and watching while I tried to make her support herself on her feet some, he believes that she could be walking in a matter of weeks. I am just so happy to hear this!!! So keep up the prayers, and hopefully she'll be on the right track soon!
Oh, and for the record, I haven't been given a date yet for the broviac placement. I have a sinking feeling that it is not going to happen until next week -- just in time for our move. Hooray.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment