Chris kindly let me sleep in this morning, and he most likely regretted it the moment he stepped foot outside our bedroom.
He found Lucy in the kitchen, meticulously strewing toilet paper around the table and chairs.*
"What are you doing?" he (sensibly) asked her.
She replied, "It's Lucy Anna's birthday!"**
Looking at his face as he surveyed the damage, she added, "It can be your birthday, too!"
*She also "decorated" the toilet paper with pink fabric glue
**It is not Lucy Anna's birthday
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is sooo quick and funny,and too cute.
Lucy was decorating for her"birthday".and as a plus, Lucy has been lately writing herself cards. she writes "Happy birthday Lucy Anna" but it looks like scribbles. she put it in an envalope and PUT A STAMP ON IT!!! of course, she was found using SCISSORS. Yes, life is sweet when your birthday is every day and you write yourself letters. =)
Happy Birthday Lucy Anna - you go girl!
I've got to meet this kid, she sounds hilarious!
update the blog! I mean,please update the blog. there are more stories to be told
hello this is Beth.Really me. that is funny even though I already heard that Lucy did that. I will not write comments a lot. I like remembering stuff a lot. funny stuff.
Ahhhhh!!!!!BETH!!!!Wha...how...?
Post a Comment