Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Word of warning

Katie has been reading my blog regularly for about three months now. She has decided that she should "give her perspective" in the comment box, and after thinking about it (I mean, this is my blog! I should be able to put whatever I want up here without an opinionated ten year old dogging my every move!) I decided to give her a go.

We'll see how this works.

I guess I'll have to stop writing posts about what a terrible, no-good loser my firstborn is. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. :)

(Also, another word of warning: I'm letting her read the blogs linked on my sidebar. She's mostly reading your blog, Vanessa - just to let you know!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom,i know your joking about me.
I CAN'T BE TRICKED!
katie

Grandma said...

Becca,
You have been warned !!!!!
Mom

katie from 2012 said...

hi im showing natalie how to do this dont pay attention to this comment

natalie said...

thanks for showing