The girls have suddenly gone blog-crazy, so I am allowing both Beth and Katie to write their own posts. Here's Beth's:
Hi! I'm Beth.Rebecca Mlinek daughter.(#2 out of 5.) Sometimes I pull Lucy around in a basket. One time I was cleaning my room. I put Lucy in the basket. Then I went to put clothes in the landry basket.When I got back Lucy was in the basket but sideways. "DADDY!" she cried.Yes,daddy.I've been known as daddy latley. When we play house I'm the dad.I found Lucy sideways alot.Finaly, I went dowstairs to put a toy away. Guess what? Lucy follwed me. Luckily, Katie was there so Lucy cried "MOMMY!" Yes, mommy. Katie is the mom when we play house.Lucy went with her. Free at last. Free to clean in peace! Only bad part is I don't really like to clean. I just like to play.(P.S When I wrote this so mom could approve it I was watching Dad and Uncle Andy play Modern Warfar 2 on the Xbox. Uncle Andy's broke.)
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beth did a fabulous job !! She is very clear in setting the stage. Beth , clearly is your mini me.What a cutie. Give her a big hug.
Observation- the Mommy role is the one with the power. Otherwise Katie would not want it. Bill Cosby would be soooo proud of Chris.!!!!!
such weird facts,Beth.I didn't think you had to tell things of everyday life. Any way, good luck on MSA. You might be able to use it!
-A Good Friend of Your Mom
I do not desire the power to have things my way. Any one that has power knows,"With great power comes great responsibility,". I think I'm responsible for many things already. I don't want any more!
Post a Comment