The girls occasionally put out their own paper, inspired by Little Women who were in turn inspired by Pickwick Papers. I love it, and today's edition was especially impressive. Enjoy!
A Reason to Celebrate
Turning 20
Today we are celebrating a most important 20th birthday, Andy Mlinek's. Katie: A man to look up to. Beth: Great uncle. Claire: He is a great jedi master. Abbie: He's the best godfather.
The woman of 5 children
August 24th is Becca Mlinek's birthday. As a mother and wife, 33 is a big step, a great one too. Katie: I could not love any other mother of mine. Beth: She's a very responsible mom and good hearted. Claire: I think mom's a very responsible mom of us and she loves us very much. Abbie: Mom is the best mom in the world, thank you.
Entertainment
Back to school
The three oldest Mlinek girls are going back to school. Katie: my new teacher, Mrs. Sharp, should be great. Beth: My teacher, Mrs. Turner, is going to be very nice. Katie had her. Claire: My teacher, Mrs. Little, Is going to be the nicest in the whole world.
A time for friends
Tomorrow, Katie is going to Morgan's house. Then next tuesday, Morgan will come here. Katie: I'm so excited!
Sports
The Brett Farve case
A long time ago, Brett Farve said he would not join the Vikings. But today we saw that he hadn't made up his mind fully. Today, Brett Farve said he would join them. Training camp already started! Katie: A man who can't make up his mind shouldn't play. He's ridiculous! Beth: Farve is so coo-coo in his head he should have a coo-coo bird in his head that makes up his mind. Claire: I think he's the worst ever, he drinks too much stuff that makes him crazy. Abbie: I think he should have a basket on his head full of laundry with 1,000 gallons of water. I'm serious.
Health
Claire's ear is hurting and going to the doctor tomorrow. Claire: It's painful, people!! It really hurts!!
Written by Katie Mlinek- president
Beth Mlinek: Reporter
Claire Mlinek: Suggestor
Abbie Mlinek: Apprentice
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment