Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Fun!

Rockband.

I've talked about it enough, it's time for you to see what all the fuss is about because this game...this game is just so much fun. Here's Beth, singing one of her favorite songs, accompanied by her father and uncle (who, please notice, is hard to beat when it comes to those drums.) Enjoy! (We certainly do.)

(Edited to add: AAURGH! I have now spent a shameful amount of time trying to get this video on here, but it still isn't right. The full video is too big to upload, so I spliced it but although it looks fine on my computer I can't get it right on here. I'll try again later.)



I might, someday, if I thought you could handle it, post a video of the girls rocking, and I do mean rocking out to Chop Suey. But I'm not sure you can handle it.

No comments: