I love the cheesiness of holidays with little kids! Katie, this morning, gave me a coupon good for complaint-free showers from now until May 30th. (Yes, all her coupons came with very strict time parameters.) Claire gave me a card that said, "I like to klen with you!" Beth gave me a personalized plate she made in school, complete with home-made wrapping paper and a card signed, "love, your loving daughter Beth."
It is just all so much fun.
The best was the little song they made up and performed after dinner, and it was awesome enough that I've decided to figure out how to post videos on here. So here goes, I hope it works. If it does, enjoy! I sure did.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becca, I love your blog and I just have to tell you that this is Carter's all time favorite movie. He keeps asking to watch the "girls" and its the only way I can keep him out of trouble when I'm feeding Avery. (Although he dosen't get into as much as Lucy does, thank goodness.) Your Ohio cousin, Tracey.
Hi Tracey! I'm so glad to "hear" from you! I have a few other videos that I plan to put up, but unfortunately there won't be any new ones for a while because my dog ate my camera.
The girls were happy to hear they have a fan. :) And I'm happy to hear he's easier than Lucy although that's probably not saying much! I've realized that my first four were really just an elaborate set-up to make me think I knew what I was doing. Then - wham! I was put back in my place. :)
Post a Comment