I've noticed that I've been making a ton of typos and various other errors on here.
Sorry about that.
It's just that I am almost never typing this stuff out in an environment of peace and quiet. My situation is closer to that of those army guys who have to talk over those telephone-things during battles -- there are loud screams and flying debris, and I often am forced to change positions to a more secure area mid-sentence.
In fact, as I am typing this out now, Lucy is pretending that the floor is water, and every few seconds I have to stop and rescue her. Except for just now, when I had to stop because she was about to hit Abbie in the head with a drum stick.
The dog whines, the kids yell and whirl around and ask me impossible things, like can they eat a bowl of cereal in my bed? Well, why not?
So if I'm not always coherent, I apologize. Someday I may look around this living room and miss the chaos, but right now I'm just trying to document it as best as I can while shielding my head from a flying Goodnight Moon.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment