I noticed an "Aristotle quote of the day" application a few weeks ago, and added it to the bottom of the blog on a whim. I've been watching the quotes, though, and I have to say.......I think they are faking it. Some of those quotes, like today's : Change in all things is sweet seem......well, a little too dumb for Aristotle to have said. I mean, change in all things? Really? What if the change was in the position of our planet to the sun? Or if the change was the love a woman has for her spouse? That's not so sweet. It sounds more like the "deep thoughts" of an eighth grader who just read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
I'm leaving the app up, partly out of curiosity and partly out of laziness, but I just wanted to make it clear - I'm pretty sure it's a fraud.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment