Monday, October 17, 2005

Abbie is very cute

Abbie is the chubbiest, cuddliest, sweetest little baby ever! This entire household dotes on her, and random people are always coming up to me to gush over her. Having been through this baby stage three times before, I have some perspective on the gushers and Abbie definitely generates more than average.

Right now she is entranced with a blue plastic paddle-ball we have, because she can look through the plastic and see everything in a blue cast. She'll often spend a good 20 minutes just staring into it, then lowering it and to look at the "real" colors, then looking into it again. This is just the sort of thing they mean when people talk about re-discovering wonder through your kids. I mean, the living room looks pretty cool in blue; I don't think I would have thought about it on my own. :)

No comments: