I have some pictures to put up from Lu's birthday, but right now I need to brag, just a little.
Report cards came home last week, and there was nothing but one letter in sight for every single girl.
Yeah, that's right: all of my kids got all A's. Every single one. My kids, you say? I know. Who'da thunk it?
(Although you know, they are Chris' kids too, which explains a lot here.)
Seriously, though, I am very proud of them. These girls take their schoolwork seriously, and they all work very hard every day. The fact that they are all brilliant in addition to being gorgeous, gracious and grounded is just icing on the cake.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOO cool.
Hugggs and kissess to all those fabulous Mlinek girls.
Much Love
Grandma
The true Claire was captured in that picture.
Just kidding.
(or am I?)
Post a Comment