Friday, April 01, 2011

A snippet from a particularly impressive show

The girls put on quite a few shows, but I rarely post them because the videos are always too long to upload.  However, I've just realized that putting them on YouTube bypasses the blog's limitations, so get ready!  There will be more home-show awesomeness in this blog's future!

This one came about because 1- Adele, a favorite around here, just came out with a new CD and Katie is obsessed with it, and 2- Grandma and Grandpa Mlinek were watching the girls while Chris and I went to see a talk by Scott Hahn, thus providing a bigger audience than usual.  They did routines to quite a few songs, but this one was my favorite:

2 comments:

mom-carol said...

Becca,

Can't figure out how to get these two video's.

Mom

Becca said...

Just clicking on them doesn't work? I'm not sure what the problem is....