Lucy had a birthday!
She did not want her picture taken, but I was very proud of the cake.
I did capture her when she wasn't looking, but on reflection I think this is more a picture of my nephew. Not only because he looks so adorable here, but because of his role as the masculine center in a sea of women. I wonder how many more pictures he will take in his life where he is surrounded by girls. ( I tend to think quite a few. )
Easter was wonderful! The girls had very little patience for pictures, because they were anxious to converge on Grandma and Grandpa Mlinek's house and eat everything in sight.
Between the adorable baby, the fun morning searching for baskets, the sweet and funny girls, the afternoon spent hanging out with family - it was pretty easy to count our blessings this Easter!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment