Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pictures from Thanksgiving

As always I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned to, but here are a few from an afternoon the girls and I spent making sand sculptures:
Mermaid (pregnant, in honor of Aunt Becky)
And I need to just say, real quick, that it makes my heart prouder than proud to know that when my girls want to be mermaids, they don't even consider sexy siren mermaid in their haste to opt for pregnant mermaid.

Crab (complete with claws - see them?)

Sea Horse

This was meant to be a giant jellyfish, but I was getting tired and kinda phoned it in

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking the sea horse is Abbie !!!

Very creative, great job.

Love
Mopm

Katie said...

Yes, it is Abbie. She buried her mouth in the "snout".

Katie said...

Ok, that last comment was mom-not me. Mom, You can sign out and sign in as yourself before you write a comment ;)

Katie said...

Blah - that's too much work!

~notKatie