Ruth and I are both currently plague-ridden, which explains why I am sitting here posting on the blog while feeding Ruth pieces of chocolate, instead of out with my family trick-or-treating. The girls were highly energized while they got ready before going over to Becky and Dante's to trick-or-treat, though, and here are the pictures I took before they left.
We had Hermione-being-turned-into-a-cat:
A zombie sleepwalker:
A zombie bride:
A butterfly (who, it broke my heart, had to wear a heavy coat over her costume since it snowed four inches this weekend!)
And a surly pre-teen. Oh, wait, I mean....a bumble-bee.
Poor Ruth never even put on her costume, she is too boogery and unhappy. She was going to reprise her role as a butterfly, since she still fits into her costume from last year, but it was not meant to be. Now I am going to go make myself some tea and watch as much of a scary movie as Ruth will let me! Happy Halloween to everyone!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love these pictures. Claire dressing up as Hermine dressing up as a cat for Halloween is hysterical-(very creative)They all look so cute.
Poor baby Ruth ,hope she is feeling better?
love
Grandma
Lots of fun coming your way ,with all of them going thru their first change of life.
Post a Comment