Here are a few things, other than swimming, we've done this summer:
We went to a minor league baseball game:
We have been watching lots of shows, many of them heavily influenced by Lucy's recent preoccupation with "The Karate Kid 2" :
And today we had a girls afternoon out at a Victorian tea house! The girls brought their "lady manners" and absolutely dominated in their fancy hats. It was a ton of fun, super girlie, and really highlights (for me) the advantages of having daughters!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The tea was so much fun, the baseball game entertaining, as well as Lucy's outbursts of dancing!
I got Sara's letter ( Thank you!)!!!:-D
You girls look fabulous in those beautiful hats.
Love
Grandma
Funnily enough, we found a good hat for my dress at the end (I didn't want to wear one, though).
I thought your Grandma and Aunt did not have hats on - so you decided to not wear one too. Plus maybe hat wearing was not cool.
You would have looked beautiful- sorry you did not find it till the end, would have loved to see you in it.
Love
Grandma
(counting down the days till Saturday- can't wait)
I just don't like wearing hats... and everyone wonders why I don't really enjoy getting dressed for Easter. They just irritate me. I NEVER worry what people think is cool and what isn't (Well...except Mom and Dad). I will stay me.
Post a Comment