We had some friends and family over for a little cookout yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! The kids all converged on the pool, the adults lounged (and sweated) on the deck, and then we wrapped it all up with a little fireworks display. It was shorter than the fireworks last year (which went on so long the kids actually got bored) but much more impressive.
Here are some videos - the kickoff, and then later on when the guys were really warmed up.
Monday, July 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Very Cool !!!!
Love
Grandma
Very Cool !!!
Love
Grandma
Very Cool
Love
Grandma
Very Cool !!!
Love
Grandma
I accidentally dug up my friend's dead hamster( not fully, only a part) and it was DISGUSTING!!!
eeeewwwwwwww yuck! how do you accidentally do that? and how long was it dead for?
I was digging a "fire pit". I saw a white thing and it seemed like there was wet soil. That was the skin and the white thing was the bone. Trust me, I didn't dig any further!:)
Post a Comment