Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Better late than never

Here are some pictures from Halloween! Sorry for the long delay, but this laptop is such a lemon that it will sometimes not let me upload pictures. I finally have them, though, so here you go!
Katie was Hermione, Beth was a vampire, Claire was an Indian princess, Abbie was Red Riding Hood, and Lucy was.....a psychedelic princess/fairy hybrid. Most costumes courtesy of my amazing mother-in-law!
I would like to point out, specifically, the red lining on Beth's vampire cape. Super cool!

As we usually do, we went trick-or-treating with the Lobers in their neighborhood. The kids form a gang of candy-crazed trick or treaters, Vanessa mixes up some of her awesome spiced (and spiked) cider, and fun is had by all!

I learned my lesson, and for Claire's Fall party made cupcakes with less frosting. The kids got a kick out of them, (and actually ate them!) and I got to feel superior for a few minutes as the mother who brought the best treat. :-)

No comments: