Friday, November 16, 2007

The cutest thing ever. Seriously

I really wish that I could upload home movies to our computer! I came downstairs yesterday right as Chris was putting a video on the t.v. for Abbie.



It's a favorite song of the family's right now, and I've heard it playing from downstairs many, many times but I didn't realize what big things were going on down there. Abbie has memorized the entire video. She follows along, and does every single dance move right along with the "1234 Girl." She even has Chris trained to swoop in during the scenes where the crowd picks the singer up, and he holds her in the air while she continues to dance. At the end, when the crowd dissapears behind the singer's back, Chris crouches down and pretends to hide behind Abbie.

It is perfect. And it was so freaking adorable that it almost made me cry. I love this kid! And I love this man, who has clearly done this hundreds of times while nobody was looking, playing this silly little game with this silly little girl and not caring even a little if it makes him look silly, too. It doesn't, of course. It makes him look like the best daddy ever.

No comments: