Katie had her First Confession yesterday! She was a little nervous, but told me that she felt very "light and happy" afterwards. :)
We've been practicing the Act of Contrition every night before bed, so just about everyone in the house has it memorized. (They have my version memorized, I should say. Chris and I learned different versions, and neither of us like the other's. I do bedtime prayers 90% of the time, though, so my version it was!) So it has been a very common occurance around here to hear tiny voices floating around randomly, saying things like "I am heartily sorry for having offended thee." Beth, of course, as my little word-phile, loooves it and memorized the prayer before anyone else did. Hopefully, Katie confessed the not-quite charitable response she had when she realized this. :)
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment