This picture doesn't actually do justice to just how red and swollen the poor thing was. She's finally getting better after three days of looking shockingly terrible. No clue on why. But we're glad to have her sweet little self getting back to normal!
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't want to worry you Becca, but check and see if their strep is moving into scarlet fever - that's the next stage after strep throat.
(I'm the mom of another of your college friends, Laurie M.
Prayers for all of you from the UP!)
Thanks for the advice, Mrs. M! I'm honored that you read this! We actually did see the doctor (second time that week!), and it was actually because it *didn't* look like scarlet-fever rashes that we were puzzled. The best guess we've had so far is that the vomitting earlier in the week threw her body out of whack, so that she had an allergic-type reaction to a food she's normally fine with. I guess something similar happened to my husband when he was a child...
Oh, good, that's not too worrisome.
Yes, Laurie pointed me to your blog some time ago, so I stop in every now and then. She said I'd like it. I do. =>
Post a Comment