I am not feeling very well today. Maybe it's the death-throes of my twenties, maybe it's the sleepless nights due to the steroids that Abbie is on, or maybe, just maybe it's the baby making me sick.
As I was laying on the couch in a stupor this afternoon, after conspicuously and rudely crashing in front of a friend who was here visiting (and who had so nicely brought us dinner -- I'm so sorry I was grouchy, Vanessa!), Chris jokingly told the girls that the baby was being naughty in my tummy. He loves to bait them, so he turned to Claire and asked her, "Should we spank the baby? That's not nice to make Mommy sick!"
Claire calmly turned to him and said, "No. That would be disgusting. She would have blood everywhere."
Uh -- who would have......? what would.....? I so do not want to know what Claire was visualizing in her head!
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment