Friday, June 24, 2011

Ruth, Our Little Turtle (a post by Katie)

   One day Ruth was just a helpless little  baby rolling around the floor and the next she was "flopping" everywhere.We have  to watch her very carefully now, because she can get anywhere now. I happened to have my ipod handy when Ruth sat up and, so very proudly, started clapping for herself. I didn't get her doing this in time, but I do have her crawling to me (also known as flopping to me, only to try and flop on me) and a snippet of her typical adventures on the floor. Here is our little turtle:







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Wow you did a great job. You got her to smile,clap and kinda of flop crawl.You were able to capture how beautiful and sweet she is. I could hear the girls in the background ,letting everyone watching this know how much you all love "Baby Ruth"

Great Job
Love all of you tooooo mucccccch
Grandma

can't wait to see you at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Thanks for the update and the video. :) I can't to see her clap. And your cousins have asked to watch the video several times.

Katie said...

Aww thanks!
@ Grandma- thanks so much! We call Ruth "baby Ruth" or "miss Ruth", which I think Aunt Rachel called her first.

@ "anonymous"- That's awesome! Ruth loves to watch the video over and over again. She also loves the mirror :P