Sunday, March 20, 2011

The (un)Predictable Lucy (a post by Katie)

   Lucy has gotten the idea in her head that fat=pregnant, and we have tried to get her to realize the difference.

     Me (picking up Claire's favorite stuffed animal, Beary): Beary is fat! Look at him!
     Lucy:Him not fat, Katie! That's not a nice word! (So now I'm thinking that she's finally understanding)
      Mom: That's right, Lucy. Katie shouldn't have said that.
      Me: Yeah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that he was fat.
     Lucy: It not fat, it pregnant!


I burst out laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. I guess we have a ways to go.





 
                                                                             


                                 "Beauty" make-up, courtesy of Claire


(note how the she is wearing the same outfit in ALL the pictures, which were taken on different days).

                                 Typical happy Baby Ruth look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Great pictures. Lucy has a very active brain!!!!!!!! You never know what she might say.
Gotta love her too much and you too.

Love
Grandma