Hey, This is Katie. Don't get to excited, I'm not going to talk (or lecture) about school, any place we went, or anything I would have you tell myself in order to get the full story. No, I am going to follow the recent flow of the posts, "Ruth is adorable and life is great (besides toes about to fall off and all the germs being spread around this place)". Being Ruth's sister, I view her differently. I don't think, "I need to get her another bottle- she looks hungry," or, "I need someone to take her in order to get dinner made". I just talk to her and wait for her to smile. I never need to wait long. Here, proof:
 |
| "Hey, Ruth!" |
 |
| "Baby girl, look over here" |
|
|
 |
| "Oh, I know you hear me!" |
 |
| "There we go!" (sorry, I don't know how to rotate the picture) |
 |
| Meanwhile, Lucy is loving her ballerina outfit (she won't stop wearing it) |
 |
I just had to include this picture!
Merry Christmas! I had a very good Christmas. I was stuffed at the end of both days, and had a great time. On Christmas day I got a digital camera (all of the pictures in this post are by me) and so I took a LOT of pictures. Here are some:
The best picture I got of my cousin, Gianna (aarg! the picture's blurry!)
My cousin, Gabe*, taking it easy.
Beth making a funny face with her watch.
Does Abbie look...mad? Or is it just me?
Clairebear never took her hat off.
|
*On Abbie's birthday I got a special "bye, Katie!" as he went out of the door. Sooooo cute!
2 comments:
Katie,
What great pics! And I love how Ruth smiles for you. :) I hope you are enjoying your vacation.
Love,
Becky
Hi Katie!
Nice to hear another point of view. Great pictures!
Tracey (your Mom's cousin)
Post a Comment