Monday, December 04, 2006

New Haircut!


I was tired of constantly combing Claire's hair, only to have it immediately revert back to it's unruly ways. She has a little touch of Pig-Pen in her; she can look absolutely filthy merely minutes after taking a bath. So about two weeks ago, when we had an hour to spare between dropping the big girls off at school and Abbie's physical therapy, we made a quick trip to the hair saloon. And I love the results! Claire now looks cute, neat, and at least cleaner all the time now.
And she likes it because it makes her look "like Stephanie from Lazytown." (Note: this show is very passe around here. We haven't watched it in months, yet somehow Stephanie seems to have become the standard of beauty for these girls. Um, in case you haven't seen it, her hair is pink. Should I be concerned?)

Anyway, I think she looks adorable and I wanted to share. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca and Chris!
I love, love, love your blog. Therese and Frank sent me the link this summer. Every once in a while I check it out and die laughing. Becca, I can totally hear your voice in your writing and what a treasure this blog will be for you all and the girls. Thanks for sharing all your stories. I love it! It was great to see you all this summer. Your family is in my prayers.
Love, Christy

Becca said...

Hey Christy! I don't know why it took me so long to see this, but I'm glad to "see" you! Hope you had a great Christmas!!!