Monday, July 11, 2011

OBX Pictures (by Katie)

I finally got the pictures off my camera from our OBX trip during the first week of June. It really worked out for us because there was no school Monday due to Memorial day, and then school closed early due to heat Tuesday and Wednesday (so those were half days). Therefore, we only missed 3 days of school!!! My pictures weren't very good, so I'll show only the best ones.

This one is really blurry, but we would always watch the sunsets.


This one is also blurry, but it shows the left corner of our yard.

Beth and Claire by the 'canal', looking for crabs or wading in the murky water.

I love this pic of Abbie, who was too scared to come to the water's edge because of crabs.

Beth wanted to make it look like she was holding the lighthouse, but I didn't have enough time to do it


Lookin' for crabs.

The girls looking at a small crab that they (thankfully) weren't scared of.

Abbie and Lucy would totally be scared of this one.


When Ruth first saw the beach she was like, "Whoa!! Whoa!!"

This was my first attempt at a picture of Lucy (which cracks me up).


I gave up.
She doesn't even look human (or hoo-min as she would say)!
I also gave up because I was laughing too hard.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

You did a great job. I love the pictures. I think the Beth one, does look like she is holding up the lighthouse.

Lucy is just Lucy, always too cute.
( from my point of view)

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Love all of you tooo much,always.
Grandma

Tracey said...

Great pictures Katie! Looks like a fun vacation.