Monday, January 31, 2011

Done been baptized

The good news is that Ruth was finally baptized at almost exactly 4 months of age.  She was clearly happy to put her pagan days behind her, evidenced by the huge, delighted smiles she shone up at the Deacon during the entire ceremony. Luckily, the bad weather paused long enough for some friends and family to come over and celebrate with us, and it ended up being a great day!

The bad news, especially for anyone who just spent the day breathing in the air of our house, is that by 9am this morning four members of this family had vomited up the entire contents of the past party.  Ruth is also sick, but she seems to have more a cold.  So...um, everyone?  I'm sorry.  I hope you don't get sick! 

I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow as I'm sure I'll be logging plenty of sitting time as I hold poor stuffy little Baby Ruth.  At least it's a holy cold!

No comments: