I went on a field trip today. Our tour guide was named Mr. Bill, he was the first shortstop for the Baltimore Orioles. Mr. Bill showed us around and he showed us a lot of amphibians. I got to hold a lot of tadpoles. I got to hold baby tadpoles, big tadpoles, and salamander eggs. The eggs felt like jello. There was a beach there, but its more for wading not much for swimming. You can touch baby tadpoles there but not bring them home. I saw a snake, and figured out that frogs do not go "ribbit ribbit" in the East. But there are frogs that go "ribbit ribbit" in Hollywood. I got to hear frogs and go on a big nature hike. There was also a playground there and there is a nature center.
In the nature center you can see turtles, cockroaches, snakes, bees, frogs, and other artifacts. On the hike you can go to a place called Turtle Island. I didn't see any turtles, but there are a lot of turtles and fish. Be careful, because there is poison ivy! There are picnic tables and chickens and roosters. Mr. Bill asked someone in my group to scream to see if Tom Turkey was there, but he wasn't. Tom Turkey will normally answer back if a girl screams.
This field trip was awesome!
2 comments:
Beth -A-Boo
GREAT STORY AND I AM VERY IMPRESSED THAT YOU COULD HOLD THAT SLIMY SLUG.
JUST MORE PROOF OUR BETH IS VERY COOL.
LOVE YOU TOOOO MUCHHHH
HUGGGS AND KISSESSS
GRANDMA
It was SSSOOO fun! (A little slimey though.)
Post a Comment