Monday, March 26, 2007

Still hanging in!

Sorry for the long delay in updates! My site meter tells me that 14 people check this blog out every day, but you 14 people must be very loyal since I've lately been getting "are you still alive? why haven't you updated the blog?" emails every day. Thanks for the love! :) I've been....well, trying to get ready for the baby and stuff, but the real reason I haven't updated in a while is that I've been consistently choosing naps over computer time.

So, just a few quick notes and then I promise to put up kid stories tomorrow!

  • First off, to my mom's friend Patty - I got your package, and I am really, really touched. Thank you so much! I fully intend to get a thank-you note out, but I wanted you to know that your gift just made my day, and the blanket is gorgeous.
  • Please pray that we can get a date set for this baby's baptism. Our new parish is wonderful in many ways, but the office stinks and thus far I haven't been able to reach anybody who is willing to schedule a baptism. Please also pray that I manage to contain my spite and hatred, both of which are starting to build alarmingly.
  • The baby is looking like she's a big 'un, so I'll have a sonogram next week to see if I am definitely C-section bound.
  • Abbie has her next MRI the Monday after Easter. We have confidence that it'll show no growth, since she continues to get stronger every single day. Please keep her in your prayers, anyway, though!

No comments: