Thursday, November 30, 2006

It is a good thing that I am not married to Henry VIII

Today was the Big Sonogram. My sister Rachel was positive that we are having a boy. Katie was countering that, logically, given the number of girls we already have (4) compared to the number of boys (0), it is most likely another girl. Chris thought, for the first time since Katie, that a boy was at least a possibility. I think it's safe to say, though, that his family believes that we are destined to have all girls.

.......I suppose a drumroll would be appropriate...........



It's a GIRL, of course!

So, are we obligated to name the baby Therese? Or maybe I should draw from my literary background and name the baby Lydia. (If you've read the book, this is obviously a joke!) In any case, I guess we're in good company.

And at least I don't need to buy new baby clothes. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Another girl...well, at least no one needs to worry about the older girls putting the new little one in cute dresses with make-up! ;)
Congrats...
PS. Have you checked out testosterhome in a while? Exciting times!
Love,
Becky

Becca said...

Yup, and I can proceed with my plans to put frilly pink curtains in the big bedroom! :)

I did see testosterhome! I am tempted to leave a comment saying, "My family seems to mirror yours!" but I think that might be creepy....

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Becca! I really thought you would have a boy this time. Hey, maybe better luck next time?

Love,
Erin