Thursday, December 22, 2005

I've been hearing reports.....

...that some people are actually reading this. So why isn't anyone commenting? Come on, how can I know if anyone (beyond my mom) is reading this if no-one says anything?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll admit it... I'm reading (and enjoying) your blog. If I only see you every few years, how else am I supposed to keep up?! Love - Kelli

Becca said...

Yeah Kelli!!! Glad to "see" you here! :) I just got your Christmas card, by the way. Thanks for those pictures!!! I still plan on sending cards out, even though........uh, I'm obviously running behind.

Mom, I'm not sure about the spam thing -- I haven't noticed any, but I use a "pseudo-email" for anything internet-related, and it has a pretty good spam blocker. I actually get less spam on my "spam-catcher" email than I do on our "home" email. What did you unsubscribe from?